Q: What is the Schedule for the Tour?
A: The schedule will go about like this:
The Day Before Your Tour:
- You will arrive in the evening any time after 4:00 pm and you will be welcomed by your host or hostess who will see to it that you are checked into your accommodations
- You will have the rest of the evening to yourself. You can explore Gonzales, or just relax.
The Day Of Your Tour
- Breakfast and orientation will be at approximately 8:00 AM
- The First segment of your tour will begin at 9:00 AM
- You will break for lunch around noon and you will have this time to yourself
- In the afternoon, you will resume your tour
- Your tour will culminate with our authentic western dinner complete with authentic Texas food, campfire songs and tales, and a rustic environment.
The Day After Your Tour
- The departure breakfast will take place at 8:00 AM and you will receive your parting gift as our way of saying “thanks for visiting the most historic town in Texas”.